Monday, September 26, 2011

2 COOL 4 SCHOOL LUNCH.... unless it has been Bon Vivant12-afied! !!!
Courtney & TeKarri glammed up school lunch.
Meet our Lunch Lady Cuties!


{GOURMET SCHOOL LUNCH MENU}


 In true school lunch fashion...
we eagerly lined up to sample the fun menu!


The back to school decor was so very fun & timely!





Back 2 School Fun


Back to school wouldn't be proper without pictures! We had to report one absence to the office, however. We missed you, Bonnie!

Our darling take home included an edible "pencil" (filled with rolo's!) A fun jar of pencils and a very cute subway art clipboard to add a little vignette to our homes just in time for back to school. The post card was actually our invitation. When I received mine in the mail, I thought it was from one of the boys teachers at school!! I thought that was a great (albeit ambitious) idea. I will admit-- I was slightly disappointed when I found out it wasn't from said teachers.... but--- I was very excited about going back to school {lunch} myself!!  Thank you Courtney & TeKarri for a very fun evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment